Operational Lodge South Luangwa National Park Zambia
Set on the banks of the Luangwa river, the lodge is fully operational with good turnover and positive cash flows.
This offers a walk in opportunity for the investor who wants to be located in one of Africa’s richest wildlife areas.
Adjoining the South Luangwa National Park and close to the main entrance gate, allows for easy access for guests. With a land size of just under 9 hectares, there is room for various different guest facilities and more.
From the lodge there are sightings of large mammals such as hippo, crocodile, elephant as well as the smaller species and incredible birdlife that abounds in this spectacular park.
Infrastructure and moveable assets
- Guest Accommodation totaling 40 guest beds
- single and double storey options
- Honeymoon and family units included
- Two owners units
- Central facilties include Restaurant, Pool, spa and gym
- Management, back of house and staff facilities
- Moveables include
- Fully equipped lodge
- 7 Vehicles
Going concern price, inclusive of fixed and movable assets $1,750,000