Property 0236: Leopard Rock Nature reserve
Situated within Leopard Rock Nature reserve, this beautiful stand is nestled at the base of a large granite 'koppie', topped by rock fig trees and surrounded by natural bush.
The site also borders a small river bed, which flows at the height of the rainy season.
Designed to combine luxury with a bush lodge feel, the property is perfect for anyone wanting to get away from the city and enjoy the rugged beauty of the African bushveld.
Entire property R2.2m or a one third share option at R730 000
- The sleeping unit with 2 bedrooms and a loft has indoor toilet, 2 outdoor showers a lounge and balcony.
- The separate communal living area includes a large lounge, fire place, extra toilet, entry hall, huge kitchen plus large pantry.
- Outside there is a built braai area and swimming pool.
- Paving to the entrance and walkway to the braai.
- Staff room
- Connected to electrical and water supply
Each freehold site in the reserve is 1 Hectare in size.
Ownership of a site confers the right to traverse the reserve of some 700 Hectares.
Cycling, walking and driving are all permitted
Wildlife includes typical plains game plus sable and buffalo and giraffe