Property 0950: Caprivi Strip on the Zambezi Property information
Due to unexpected health issues, this recently established camp is up for urgent sale at an excellent price.
Situated on a tranquil backwater of Zambezi River, the site comprises 25 acres of beautiful bushveld.
The camp offers guests luxury tents with en-suite shower, basin toilet, and own braai area, all on the waterfront. Underneath the huge, shady indigenous trees, campsites have been cleared and fitted with benches and a built braai (BBQ) and an ablution block
Main river accessible during flood season +- Feb – May
- 5 permanent ensuite tents
- Shaded campsites up to 40 people with ablutions and gas geysers
- Office block Kitchen area Small restaurant (16 people)
- Boma area for conferences and weddings
- Large swimming pool with separate ablutions and store room
- Water tanks
- Floating jetty
The camp is equipped with all cutlery, crockery, linen.
There are 3 water pumps and generators Solar panels, tools and mower
Detailed lists will be provided
- Great location for birding or fishing
- Sundowner cruises
- Excursions to Victoria Falls
- Excusrions to game reserves including Chobe and Madumu