You are invited to become part of the Great Limpopo Transfrontier Park!
The opportunity is for private individuals to invest in a large Private Game Reserve located South of the Limpopo National Park, and on the Mozambique border of the Kruger National Park.
• A unique opportunity – invest in Mozambique’s premier Transfrontier wildlife project.
• Real Big Five experience – borders the renown Kruger National Park
• Exclusive and low density - pristine African wilderness
• Excellent value - outright or syndicated shareholdings are available
• Rights- to your own lodge and traverse over 36,000 Hectares
On offer are a limited number of shares in a 36 000 Hectare Private Game Reserve. The maximum number of private investors is set at 36. Each investor becomes an equal shareholder in the holding company and aquires land use rights permitting the construction of their own private lodge, together with traversing rights over the Reserve.
The uniqueness of this Reserve lies not only in being situated on the border of the Kruger National Park, but also in its sheer size and wilderness aspect. The wilderness aspect has been forefront in the development planning, with only 36 private investors, a very low people density with a large traversing area has been achieved.
LOCATION & ACCESS
Lying to the South of the Limpopo National Park the Reserve is located on the Eastern boundary of the Kruger National Park, directly opposite South Africa’s Timbavati Private Game Reserve. This is effectively the core area of The Great Limpopo Transfrontier Park (GLTP)
Access by road is either through the Kruger National Park or from the South via the Komaitpoort border post. Private charter to a regional airfield is also possible.
The Reserve spans a variety of habitats, while game densities are of course lower than that of long established game Reserves the "big game" is present on the Reserve.
• Exclusive land use rights;
• Traversing rights over 36,000 Hectares and
• Equal representation in the holding company.
The Holding company in turn has rights of use for a period of 100 years (50 years renewable).
Fractional ownership is possible.
There is no other private game Reserve, bordering the Kruger National Park with such a large area for private traversing and with such a low density of users.
• Shareholdings with undeveloped sites are on the market at a commencement price of R2 Million Rands each.
• There are opportunities to aquire a partial interest in established lodges on the Reserve. Prices from R510,000
Telephone: +27 82 8000 257
Contact us here.