Well developed Game Ranch in the Tuli block of Botswana
Freehold title with Limpopo River frontage
Easily accessible on good roads from South Africa
Situated in the Tuli Block Southern Botswana with Limpopo River frontage.
3200 Hectares of freehold land
BWP 25 Million
*NB Price excludes state transfer tax applicable to non citizens.
• Two Kilometers of Limpopo River frontage flanked by Riverine Forest
• A cut off Ox Bow lagoon provides a unique tree lined wetland
• Several natural pans and marshes
• A flat property with two non perennial streams that bisect the property
Improvements - outline;
• Water supply from four strong boreholes
• Fully game fenced
• Roads and firebreaks
• Accommodation for 26 guests
• Manager’s house - Bedroom en suite, bathroom, kitchen
• Workshop and storerooms
• Butchery with processing areas, cold room and storerooms.
Registered as a private game ranch
Typical of Tuli Block properties, the property is bisected by the district road
The sale price is inclusive of an extensive list of moveable assets including vehicles, equipment, tools, furniture, linen, kitchen and dining equipment
The property is home to good numbers of the following species
Blue Wildebeest, Eland, Gemsbok, Giraffe, Hartebeest, Impala, Kudu , Waterbuck, Zebra
Other sightings may include species such as
Aardvark, Bushbuck, Brown Hyena, Caracal, Civet, Duiker,
Genet, Honey badger, Jackal, Leopard, Nyala, Ostrich,
Steenbok, Warthog and Wildcat.
Crocodile and Hippo are seen in and around the Limpopo river
There is abundant and varied birdlife